Sandy Franks Memorial Title VII Senior Scholarship
Sandy Franks Memorial Title VI Senior Scholarship
In honor of Mrs. Sandy Franks, who dedicated her life to the American Indian and Alaskan Native students of LAUSD, the American Indian Scholarship Fund of Southern California has created a $500 scholarship for a current or former LAUSD Title VI Student.
Here's how to apply:
- Download and fill out the application Here or print Here
- Include two Letters of Recommendation (teachers, counselors, employers, or personal friends)
- One Letter of Recommendation (member of American Indian Community),
- Current School Transcripts
- Proof of current college enrollment, (You must be enrolled in an accredited community college, college or university in Southern California for Fall.)
- Proof of Tribal membership/enrollment
- One-Page Essay (Discussing your challenges accomplishments, and ambitions for the future.)
Applications need to be received by April 21, 2018.
Students can submit completed applications to:
Indian Education Program
333 S. Beaudry Ave 25th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017